UNI 70/C Digital electric 3-phases bending machine
The UNI 70/C is an accurate and powerful bending machine able to bend large diameters as well as thin tubes with an optimal and constant bending radii and with very light deformation: suitable to satisfy every requirement in the sectors operating in the plumbing, nautical, hydraulic, industrial and implantation field.
- Spheroidal cast ironed body on metal steelwork base.
- 3-phases 380V/50 HZ asynchronus, self-braking motor (different voltages upon request), 2 speeds, 1,5/2,2 KW power.
- Digital electronic unit with display to program and control the required bend angles. Memorises up to 70 bending programs with the possibility to store up to 6 bending angles in sequence in each program.
- Automatic return to original starting point.
- Low tension electronic panel (24V).
- 180° maximum bending angle.
- Equipped with quick counterformer support position device and 2 interchangeable outlet shafts.
- Dimensions: length 810 mm, width 400 mm,
height 1100 mm.
- Weight kg. 210.